Sunday, January 29, 2006

Gong Xi Fa Cai everyone...!!

Today, chinese people regardless of nationality celebrate Chinese New Year. This year is Puppy Year. I dun really understand what the year means and its impact on me. My family got chinese tradition and they do celebrate it every year. Elder (or married) people usually give Ang Pao (red envelope with money inside) to younger ones. And the fact is.. this year I cant get any single cent of Ang Pao because I dun go back to my home country, Indonesia. So sad leh..
I have just come back from Esplanade, seeing Fireworks. It is beautiful, really! Our eyes are pampered by such beautiful movement of fireworks and nice sound. I guess it lasted for more than 5 minutes. What a nice view.

I am still sick, but I think I get better now. After consuming lots and lots of water and vitamin C, I feel more energetic. Still got a bit of headache, but I am sure it will recover very soon. So I can study tommorow (yes, I said 2moro, not today ok..).

OK, now it's time to sleep... Sleeping is always nice for everyone.. Cya 2moro... :)

No comments: