Friday, January 27, 2006

I am S.I.C.K

Today is Friday night. I have just finished watching my very nice Singapore drama called Love concierge starring Jacelyn Tay, Ann Mok, Fiona Xie, Thomas Ong, and many more.
And now I am sitting on my very lovely chair browsing internet lazily. Really lazy to do anything (esp. study). My condition is not very good now. Got infuenza. Maybe should take more vitamins. I am busy so sometimes I can't sleep enuff. Sometimes I got insomnia and wake up at 5 in the morning T_T And feel that I always lack of sleep. Tend to skip classes. When I am in a class attending lecture, I feel extremely bored and hope that the lecturers finish their lectures ASAP (that is now).
Maybe I should try to relax more. I have signed up for yoga class. And I have attended once. It helps sometimes, but sometimes it's just not enuff. I am just not patient enuff to do deep-breathing for a couple of minutes. Have I told u before that I am B.U.S.Y? Maybe I shud buy some medicine that will help me to relax INSTANTLY and help me to feel energetic when I attend lectures, or tutorial, or lab session, or study. Huhh..

And now with really a lot of used tissues in my table, I feel very very lonely. My roomate went to Malaysia for Chinese New Year and I have noone to talk to. MSN people sucks. They appear online but no answer when I call them.

Am I suffering from depression syndrom? I think I am O.K.
Well, not that O.K. lah, but at least it's not very terrible. I still can write in my very lovely blog. Dunno lah if the sentences all broken one.

After this, I am trying to study something, coz after CNY, surely there will be a lot of tests. And I just don't like to fail that tests. Failure sucks. So?? Study now lahh..!!

No comments: