Monday, January 30, 2006

A stranger...

Will u say no if a girl asks u to accompany her when she is asked to accompany a stranger walking around the city? Of course the answer is no (unless u are inhuman).
Yeah, that's exactly what happens wif me today. And the rest is history :D
OK, there is a stranger from Australia visiting Singapore for the first time. I dun noe how he got to know her (the girl I mentioned above). But finally, he asked her to accompany him travelling around the city. We (the stranger, my fren, and I) went to Orchard, Suntec City, Merlion, and finally come back to NTU. It is a very long and boring journey for me, because I visited those place just some days ago. My legs got tired very easily. And the worst part is, most of the shops still closed today. I like to do shopping (who doesn't like to spend money to buy something he likes?). And today I buy a Samuel & Kevin T-shirt that cost me $10. Good price actually. But yeah, that's the only stuff I can buy today.
After visiting Orchard, we went to Suntec City. We had our dinner at Fish & Co. It's my second time eating there since I come to Singaporebut I am still amazed with the ambiance there. It's not very luxurious. It is not heavely decorated. Just simple and sweet. But I don't know. I just feel very relax and comfortable sitting there. However, nothing is perfect in this world. The waiting time is long. I dun like waiting (who likes?).
After taking lots and lots of photos (100++ photos in one day!), we finally decided to go back. I slept in MRT (Yes, I did sleep there). I am really really tired.
However, I dun regret my precious 7-hours used to accompany that stranger. It's always nice to be nice to people.

1 comment:

Lawrence said...

GURLS? Where's the pic!!!!