Monday, January 30, 2006

vegetarian food rocks!!

I ve just come back from canteen 2. That canteen shud be awarded "the best of the best canteen in NTU forever."!
During Chinese New Year, when most of the canteens in NTU closed, vegetarian stall and sichuan cuisine stall at canteen 2 open, luckily. If not, I have to cook instant noodle (again!) for my lunch. My cooking skill is very poor. I can't even cook instant noodle properly. Maybe I shud look for a wife that can cook a lot of delicious foods hahaha.. :D
I had my lunch with 2 girls (they are my juniors here), after long time never eat together with both of them. Me so busy leh.. Got lots of assignments and commitee tasks. So I usually eat "da pao" (take away) in my room, alone! I am not very very introvert lah. But yeah.. sometimes I eat and check E-mail in the same time. You know, I am a very effective kind of person :p
Now It's really time for study. No choice lor. Tommorow is the last day of Chinese New Year holiday. And I still got lots of works to do. Jia you jia you..

No comments: