Thursday, February 23, 2006

Malaysia Boleh!!

I ve just come back from one lovely trip to Malaysia during my recess term (actually I came back to Singapore last nite, but I was very tired to blog).
Here I want to share my experience there.

SUNDAY
At 9.30 pm, we all gathered in Boonlay MRT. My 2 frens and I are among the last ones who arrived there.

MONDAY
After around 8 hours sitting in a "almost no space" train, we finally arrived in Kuala Lumpur (I am not very good in writing "how to get there" paragraph, so I will skip that part :p). We had breakfast at 7-11 store. After that, we bought tickets to go to Genting highlands and reached there at around 10 am. We took a nap for a while (actually we can't say 2 1/2 hrs as "a while"). Ronald, "our beloved tour leader" had a very difficult time to wake us up, because we almost didn't sleep the nite before in the "almost no space" train. And it's time to go shopping!! Window shopping has been my favourite since I was young (huh.. and I will join club 20's very soon). But who the hell likes shopping in hungryness? We did have lunch before. Paying almost RM 20 for a bowl of "instant noodle" and a glass of carrot juice sounds stupid, isn't it?

TUESDAY
We spent our day in KL. KL is always a heaven for girls (and boys also to be honest). I am amazed with the high buildings there. Petronas was the highest building in the world, and we did visit it. But the "best" part is on the way back from KL to Genting. I sat beside a gay (of course I didn't know that he is a gay before) who "did something" to me (it is disgusting, really. I let u to imagine urselves what had happened to me). I was very shocked. It is a "memorable" experience :p
Do I have a look of a gay? T_T
However, here I want to make a confirmation that I am STRAIGHT and will be STRAIGHT FOREVER. So gays, please.. please.. understand that.

WEDNESDAY
This is the best part of our trip. We played a lot of games in Genting. I played Roller-coaster and a lot of other games. Actually life is like a roller-coaster, sometimes we don't know what will happen to us. What we can do is only trying the enjoy every second of it. And as a christian, I do believe that no matter what happen to me (like no matter what happen to me while I am in roller-coaster), I will be alright.
And after that, we went back to Singapore with lots and lots of beautiful memories.

2 comments:

Ben said...

part bobo siangnya gak tau nulisnya gimana :p
ganti haluan?? no no no..

Anonymous said...

Uh oh ben, patah hati sih patah hati.. tapi kalau karena ini sih..

MASA JERUK MINUM JERUK?!