Thursday, March 16, 2006

Let's Kiasu!

When u see our beloved library and reading room are full with frustated people studying there, yes u are right. Exam is coming soon. My first exam is starting in 25 days.
For me, one semester here can be divided into 3 terms. The first term is the first 5 weeks in a semester. It is a very nice period for me to relax and no need to bother about study. I just go to lectures and tutorials (and sometimes, I said sometimes, skip them). Weekends (Friday nite-Saturday-Sunday) are always nice because I can enjoy my life (Actually I enjoy every second of my life, but u know, u can't always see the meaning of a sentence by read it once).
The second term is week 6 to 8. It is called a transitional term. It is when I start to panic and write some motivational words in my lecture notes in order not to sleep in lecture and study hard. It is time to repent all my sins during the first 5 weeks.
The last and the most scary term is week 9 onwards. It is time when I start hogging chair in reading room and library and I start to buy instant coffee after saturday church mass. It is time when I thank God if my computer crash so I can't waste my precious time surfing internet.

And now is week 10. I still have a lot of subjects to catch up especially Engineering Graphics, Electronics, Manufacturing, and my Prescribed Electives (It means almost all the subjects I take this semester T_T). The only subject I am quite confident with is Mathematics. I don't need to worry because I got an A+ for math last semester (you see, people like to emphasize their strength :D).

Everytime I am studying for exam, I always write a goal, what grades I have to achieve for my subjects. Sometimes I can achieve it, sometimes I can't. But if I set goal, It means I have to study hard to achieve that goal. Here is my goal for this semester.

Subject Result
MP2004 Manufacturing A
MP2005 Fluid A+
MP2006 Mathematics 4 A+
MP2008 Electronics A
MP2011 Engineering Graphics A
MP2071 Laboratory A-
CPE810 Resolving and Managing Conflict A-

Maybe I set the goal too high? Hahaha.. no lah. I believe that I can achieve that goal if I study hard for my exam. Jia you Benny.. Jia you..!!

"Dream to reach the sky. If you fail, you can still reach the cloud." - anonymous

No comments: