Tuesday, March 14, 2006

tired?? read this!!

God: Hello. Did you call me?
Me: Called you? No. Who is this?
God: This is GOD. I heard your prayers. So Ithought I will Chat .
Me: I do pray. Just makes me feel good. I amactually busy now. I am inthe midst of something.
God: What are you busy at? Ants are busy too.
Me: Don't know. But I can't find free time. Life hasbecome hectic. It'srush hour all the time.
God: Sure. Activity gets you busy. But productivitygets you results.Activity consumes time. Productivity frees it.
Me: I understand. But I still can't figure out. By theway, I was notexpecting YOU to buzz me on instant messagingchat.
God: Well, I wanted to resolve your fight for time,by giving you someclarity. In this net era, I wanted to reach youthrough the Medium youare comfortable with.
Me: Tell me, why has life become complicatednow?
God: Stop analyzing life. Just live it. Analysis iswhat makes itcomplicated .
Me: Why are we then constantly unhappy?
God: Your today is the tomorrow that you worriedabout yesterday. Youare worrying because you are analyzing.Worrying has become your habit. That's why youare not happy.
Me: But how can we not worry when there is somuch uncertainty?
God: Uncertainty is inevitable, but worrying isoptional .
Me: But then, there is so much pain due touncertainty...
God: Pain is inevitable, but suffering is optional.
Me: If suffering is optional, why do good peoplealways suffer?
God: Diamond cannot be polished without friction.Gold cannot bepurified without fire. Good people go through trials,but don't suffer.With that experience their life becomes better, notbitter.
Me: You mean to say such experience is useful?
God:?Yes. In every term, Experience is a hardteacher.She gives the test first and the lessons afterwards.
Me: But still, why should we go through suchtests?Why can't we be free from problems?
God: Problems are Purposeful Roadblocks OfferingBeneficial Lessons toEnhance Mental Strength. Inner strength comesfrom struggle andendurance, not when you are free from problems.
Me: Frankly in the midst of so many problems, wedon't know where we areheading...
God: If you look outside you will not know whereyou are heading. Lookinside. Looking outside, you dream.Looking inside, you awaken. Eyes provide sight.Heart provides insight.
Me: Sometimes not succeeding fast seems to hurtmore than moving In theright direction. What should I do ?
God: Success is a measure as decided by others.Satisfaction is a measure as decided by you.Knowing the road ahead ismore satisfying than knowing you rode ahead. You work with the compass. Let others work with the clock.
Me: In tough times, how do you stay motivated?
God: Always look at how far you have come ratherthan how far you haveto go. Always count your blessing, not what youare missing.
Me: What surprises you about people?
God: When they suffer they ask, "why me?" Whenthey prosper, they neverask "Why me?" Everyone wishes to have truth ontheir side, but few wantto be on the side of the truth.
Me: Sometimes I ask, who am I, why am I here. Ican't get the answer.
God: Seek not to find who you are, but todetermine who you want to be.Stop looking for a purpose as to why you are here.Create it. Life isnot a process of discovery, but a process ofcreation.
Me: How can I get the best out of life?
God: Face your past without regret. Handle yourpresent with confidence.Prepare for the future without fear.
Me: One last question. Sometimes I feel myprayers are not answered.
God: There are no unanswered prayers. At timesthe answer is NO.
Me: Thank you for this wonderful chat. I am sohappy to start the NewDay with a new sense of inspiration.
God: Well. Keep the faith and drop the fear. Don'tbelieve your doubtsand doubt your beliefs. Life is a mystery to solve,not a problem toresolve. Trust me. Life is wonderful if you know how to live.

No comments: