Sunday, June 04, 2006

Results come out.. Arghhh...

This week my heart beats 3 times faster than usual. Two important results come out; exam and IA allocation. On Monday night, after going back from KL (Kuala Lumpur), one of the WORST trips EVER, my result for this semester came out. I am disappointed, honestly. I study as hard as last semester, but my result is a lot worse. It is OK actually, but i just think that i deserve more, much more.

But at least, I don't have a terrible weekend full of tears after I see my IA (Industrial Attachment) allocation result. I got my 2nd choice, which is Philips Electronics. Actually I applied Motorola as my 1st choice, but nevermind, I am quite happy to get Philips for my IA place. It is quite near to my place and the pay is also good (that's the most important think :P)

I don't know whether I should smile or cry, but I think I ve given my very best and I should be satisfied with all my results. I believe that all those results are the best for me, given by GOD and He has a very beautiful plan for my life. Maybe 30 or 40 years from now, u will understand why u have such a unique life, not the same with others, and not the same with what u expect. Life is like that, it can only be understood backward, but It can only be done forward.

No comments: