Saturday, June 10, 2006

A wallet miracle.. A real story, guaranteed!!

Who said that miracle only happens on story books or best-seller fiction? It does happen everywhere, It does happen for anyone, including me.

Yesterday I just come back home from school when it started to rain. I ran very quickly so that I dun realize when I dropped my wallet. Actually that wallet is quite heavy. There are some paper money, coins, cards, etc. If it is not raining, I think I will know when the wallet dropped.

I reached my room at about 7.30 pm, and I browsed some website after that just to kill the time. At around 8, I decided to sleep because I want to watch World Cup opening match at night. I wake up at around 9.30 after getting some "bad dream". I dreamed that I lost my wallet. I was so panic when I wake up. I searched that wallet everywhere in my room but can't find it. Then I remembered that I went to toilet in hall 8 before reaching my room. Then I decided to run to that place, but again, I can't find that wallet. I was sooo sad, sooo panic. I don't know what to do anymore. I am not very healthy last night (and still not very healthy now), but I just don't care about anything but my wallet. Finally I decided to call SAO to block my matriculation card and OCBC to block my ATM card. But before I do that, I just got a strange feeling that I must go to search for my wallet one more time. I trust my feeling more than anything else in this world (except my GOD of course), so I go down to hall 8 toilet one more time. I feel so frustated. Until finally, I decided to let that wallet go and pray for GOD. I promise GOD to give $10 donation if I can find my wallet (By the way, my wallet and everything inside worth around $200). And u guess what happened next?? MIRACLE! I find my wallet just outside my hall, in the road. Thanks GOD it was raining so noone noticed that there is a wallet there, expect me of course :D
I feel so relieved after I found that wallet. Thanks GOD..

And today, I donate $10 to my church.

No comments: