Monday, March 19, 2007

Men DO go shopping!

After several "deep thought" posts about my ambition and my opinion towards life, i decided to write something lighter. Shopping!!

Today I finished my Lab at 3.30 pm. In that Lab session, we need to present our project. Everything went alright and I am quite proud with it. I think my presentation skill is getting better and better everyday (haha.. :D)

After that, my friend, Theresia called me whether I want to go to Jurong Point. JP is the nearest shopping mall to my university which is located very far away from any entertainment and shopping place. No wonder everyone looks so nerd and doesn't have any fashion sense (except Business and Comm Studies students maybe.. haha)

I am not a person who adore shopping. However, when you see a Lee Copper jeans for $17, u just can't resist it. I only take less than 2 minutes to decide to buy and total time spent is less than 8 minutes (paying and everything). You see, men are so efficient ^^

After that, I went to the gym, followed by eating one big watermelon (3 of us, Theresia, Rui Ping and me eating), and lastly badminton session. What an amazing day. It's just like I forgot that exam will be starting 30 days from now. Haha.. so slack. Now it's time for me to study hard. I need to catch up a lot of subjects.. Jia you Ben!

No comments: