Wednesday, March 28, 2007

To someone I love until this second..

Thanks for all the encouragements you gave to me.

Thanks for the time for lunch and dinner.

Thanks for your funny jokes and not-so-funny ones which are more often.

Thanks for all your complaints about your ex. I am happy I can help.

Thanks for accompanying me to the gym and playing badminton.

Thanks for accompanying me to study at night.

Thanks for your saying that I am the best VP that u ve ever had. I know I am.

Thanks for lifting up my confidence when I am low.

Thanks for telling me that you're happy with the flower I gave you. I know I have a good taste.

Thanks for telling me that I should wake up from my dream that I look like Kim Jeong-Hoon. I realized that we are a bit different actually.

Thanks for telling me that you are an International badminton player. If you were, I think I should represent earth to play against Jupiter.

Thanks for teaching me that love is not job interview. Although I still think that it is.

Thanks for telling me that I have a very fake smile. I realized that it is true. I think I have the saddest smile in the world.

Thanks for making me worried the whole night because of you. I know by that time that I really really love you and I can't lose you.

Thanks for telling me that you love someone else. I get hurt, but that's OK.

Thanks for keep telling me that you get hurt while the fact is, I get hurt ten times more than you.

Thanks for making me wait. It teaches me patience.

Thanks for all your lies, I finally realized that I can't trust anyone completely.

Thanks for telling me the truth about all your lies, after so long. You know I hate liars. I hate them so much.

Finally, thanks for hurting me this much. I am bleeding inside and I even don't know when it will stop bleeding. But that's OK. Because of you, I am now an even stronger person than ever.

Thanks for everything.

Thanks for everything.

Thanks for everything.

Thanks thanks thanks..

No comments: