Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Birthday Wishlist. Anyone? =P

I will be celebrating my 21st birthday this coming 6 April (it happens to be Good Friday).. in the most romantic and memorable place in the world, my beloved study desk. Yes, I will be catching up some subjects for my exam, and I will be celebrating my birthday after my exam.

OK, this is my birthday wishlist. It may or may not ranked according to my preference :)

1. A straight A for my exam result plus one A+ for any subject.

2. Five As for this semester.

3. A more emotionally-savvy me.

4. Four A and one A- for my design subject

5. A world free of war.

6. Happy and healthy Mom, Dad, and brothers.

7. A cute japanese or korean girl who can speak good english.

8. Have I mentioned something about my exam result?

9. One bottle of caffeine pills.

10. Any new bestseller book. No fiction please.

11. A weighing scale with body fat percentage.

12. An internship on May to July period.

13. Someone who can teach me Mandarin twice a week one hour each.

14. Prosperous Indonesia and an even more prosperous Singapore.

15. Business Week and/or Time magazine subscription.

16. Donald Trump's autograph, with "Benny, you are gonna strike it big!" writing.

17. Paris Hilton poster.

18. A piano book.

19. A unique MP3 player with classical music inside.

20. A very valuable and rare creature in this world called bestfriend.

No comments: