Monday, April 30, 2007

Exams R Over!! Yayy...

OK, the title speaks the message.

After more than 20 days of hard work (incl. preparation), finally I can take a deep breath... My exams are over, officially 2 hours ago. Usually after exam, I will transform myself to a pig, I will sleep as long as I want (without any alarm, of course.). However, because I slept for 12 hours yesterday, I just can't sleep now.

For me, since long time ago, the last exam is always the best, same as today. It's quite relieving, because I was sick for the past two days. Luckily my performance didn't drop significantly. Thank God for that...

After exam, these are some of the things I need to do:

1. Lose weight!! Exam is a terrible time for diet, and I had proven that statement so many times. Now, it's time for me to get back to my ideal weight. Losing 1.5 kg by the end of this month and losing 4 kg for the long term. I will be happy enough already..

2. Read some books in my shelf.

3. Apply for internship job.

4. Watch Korean dramas... a lot of it! Yay! Can't wait!! :D


For those who haven't finished their exam, jia you... :)

1 comment:

Theresia said...

Hi. It's not fair at all. I am still studying for my paper now. and wish you all the best in losing weight. (I still can't imagine what happen to me today, you know what it is)