Wednesday, April 25, 2007

For my roomie, Zai Jian...

This post is dedicated only for my roomie...

I was allocated to stay with him started from 3 months ago. I didn't know him before. However, two people with outgoing personality can always stay together no matter what :D

He is taking business major, and I am from Mechanical Engineering.
He is year 1 student, and I am year 3.
He is Singaporean, and I am Indonesian.
He is active in hall activities, while my organizational activities are mostly in NTU Students' Union.
He likes playing rugby (if I am not mistaken), and for me, I only play badminton.
He adores Manchester United while Juventus is my only love since 1995 (which is, by the way, still the best football club in the world =) )

Seems that we are from different planet.. (maybe the only similarity between us is that we are both male..... and both of us are cute =P)

I like to read book before I slept, and sometimes I fall asleep while reading book. That's why, having a roommate who sleep later than me is really nice. He will switch-off the light so I don't need to stand to switch-off... And everytime he saw me fall asleep, he will off the light and only use study lamp. OK, that's simple thing, but simple things do make a big difference.

He is indeed a very friendly person. He taught me about different perspective. About how to manage time, and how to treat a girlfriend (I think his girlfriend is the luckiest girlfriend in the world.).

OK, it's only 3 months. However, rest assured, that period is really an important period in my life.

Thank you for being a nice roomie. Although after 7 May, you will be leaving our room, I really wish we can meet again in the future, just like the phrase "zai jian" which literally means "see you again."

Wei Loong, wish you all the best things in life and thank you again for everything...



Your roomie,
Ben

No comments: