Monday, April 02, 2007

Humiliated... by a girl.

I ve always been proud of myself for being able to run so far and so fast. As a competitive badminton player who used to represent my hall at InterHall Competition, and represent Indonesian society at International Games (an event which I also served as co-chairman), I, unquestionably, have a good stamina. When I was young (which is not so long ago), I used to play badminton for 6-hour continuosly.

However, I realized that nothing is permanent in this world. Actually, before the jogging session, I declared "There's no way a girl can beat a guy." But after the jogging session, I've to take back my words, in a humiliating way. I lost to one of the pretty girl from Kazakhstan (Mr Google, is it the correct way to spell it?). I think they used to run from Kazakhstan to Russia and go back again. No wonder, Russia produces some of the world's most admired female athletes, such as Anna Kournikova and Maria Sharapova (please don't google to find those names when your girlfriend is around). Btw, why do I talk about Russia and not Kazakhstan? =P

Losing sucks. Losing to a girl is pathetic -_-"

No comments: