Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Profile Views --> 507!! :D

I've just realized, my humble blog's profile has been viewed 507 times (4 April 7.17 pm Singapore time), excluded people who just drop by and read my blog without being bothered who am I. I am not trying to show off, but I think it's something I should be proud of. However, I don't know whether the same person viewed my profile so often =P

So far, this blog has been doing fantastic job for me. This blog marks my life journey from a bad-tempered 19 year old teenager to a more mature young adult now. This blog is one of the witnesses that a young man called Ben is not as strong and cool as he looks. Sometimes, he can be angry, upset, frustrated, and weak.

I found my old friends thru this blog, I found new friends also (some of them are my close friends now), I even almost found a soulmate here (oops.. ).

However, because sometimes I wrote about controversial issues, some people disagreed with me, they expressed their critiques and anger to me. I didn't mean to insult anyone. My sincere apologies if you feel insulted.
Despite all controversy, your comments really help. I learn to see a problem from different point of view. Thanks so much.

Thanks also for your concern, your support, your understanding, and everything. It is indeed very relieving to know that I am not alone. There're some other people out there experienced exactly the same thing as me. That's wonderful. Please continue supporting me, continue giving me some comments, continue sending me tons of personal E-mails.
All your comments, suggestions, ideas, and thinking mean a lot to me. A LOT.

Again, from the bottom of my heart, thank you all very much..


Love, hug, kiss..

Ben

No comments: