Friday, April 06, 2007

Twenty-One

Yes, I am twenty-one today. Time flies so fast.

Just come back from receiving a birthday gift from my friend (I was doing my project at the reading room). And 30 min ago, just come back from friend's room to eat a surprise cake. I also had a nice lunch at NUS this afternoon. What a perfect day..

I am always touched every year in my birthday.. just like this year.

With so many friends saying "Happy Birthday" to me, I feel like I am the luckiest guy in the world. What can be better than surrounded by people you love?

Thank you very much for everyone who wished me a good year ahead. I won't let you down, friends.

OK, i make this post short. I will be continuing doing project (the deadline is 10 hours from now. I think I won't be sleeping at all tonight.)

Folks.... I AM TWENTY-ONE!!!!

No comments: