Friday, April 27, 2007

Women In My Life...

Seriously, what can a man do without women's support?

OK, in this post, I would like to thank 10 most influential women in my life. I call them influential because they are the ones who shape my life the most. I have some bestfriends who are not in the list, not because they are not important. They are definitely important. However, they gave less influence to my life compared to those 10, because, maybe, they have similar character with me, or they are too humble. If I were to thank every women, I think I have to write at least 100 of them here, which is way too boring, isn't it?

Ready? Here it is..

10. Lina
She is my bestfriend for more than 7 years (one of the longest). The last time I met her is last Christmas holiday.. She is smart, friendly, beautiful, but, too bad, she is attached =P

9. A girl with initial name J.
The first girl who expressed her love to me when I was 11 years old. Oh gal, I didn't know what love is at that time, so sorry about that. I was quite surprised when you left our home town without telling me (or maybe I was too ignorant). However, deep inside my heart, you are indeed a sweet girl with a big heart. I hope you always be.

8. Olivia.
She is also one of my lifelong bestfriends. She taught me how to be strong despite all circumstances. I thought as a president of my school's Student Body, I was strong enough. However, she prove me wrong.

7. My music teacher in Secondary school.
She taught me how to be confident. She also taught me how to be responsible and how to be strong. Btw, she is the one who made me cry in public, the first and the last time in my life.

6. My ex 4 years ago (with initial name B)
OK, If I were to describe what influence you make in my life, it's way too long. However, one thing for sure, I learnt that Long-Distance relationship is definitely not easy. However.. girl, despite everything, you teach me patience better than anybody else. You have a special place in my heart that nobody can take. A sweet girl like you deserves no less than a truly prince.

5. My Grandma.
She is a very succesful entrepreneur and a really nice person. She knew how to handle situation well and she understood people skill very well. She passed away 4 years ago.

4. Yulia
She is smart, beautiful, and friendly. A girl with a great sense of humour. She can handle difficult situations well and she is also very calm, cool and strong. OK, the list goes on... I used to love her for about 7 months before I decided to give up because of something (you can find it in one of my post, I guess about March 2006)

3. My Primary 6 teacher.
What makes her outshines my other teachers is.. the way she talks. She is a teacher who seldom praised student's achievement. However, she knew how to challenge us to a higher level. She positioned herself as a coach for me, which made me really motivated to do my best.

2. Renata
She is the one who influenced me and shaped my character the most, beside my family members. A very intelligent student who is indeed very well-rounded also. She has a heart made of gold, a stunning charisma, and a very fascinating upbringing. However, what makes me impressed at that time was her level of maturity. She knew how to handle difficult situations. One of her sayings to me is "I always pray, not to get victory everytime. I always pray so that I can be strong no matter what." Amazing huh?
Btw, I used to love her for more than 2 years (we made a big headline in our school for years :p) However, now she is attached to an amazing man, who is also my friend. I really wish two of you the very best... :)

1. My Mom
There's no question about why I place my mom in the first of my list. She is definitely the most amazing woman I've ever met. She is the strongest individual I've ever seen. She is the one whom opinion I respect the most in this world. And no question, she is the reason I am still here. She is the reason I keep running although I want to give up. She is everything to me and indeed I am nothing without her.


Again, I wanna thank 10 most influential women and more than 100 of the rest who have shaped my life. From the bottom of my heart, thank you all so much...

No comments: