Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A different me???

After receiving some comments in my friendster and some others in my message inbox , I decided to write something about how different I am from 2, 3, or maybe 4 years ago. I left all my photos that I took more than 4 years ago. When I go back to Indonesia, I will take it and update this post..


My photo 4 years ago (when I was only 17 years old, cute isn't it?)


August 2004 (18 years old)

September 2004 (I am the guy behind with cute green hat)


December 2005 (I began to lose weight)

...
......
..........
.................
..........................


Yes!!! That's me now, June 2007.


If "losing weight" is the first phrase you think of after seeing my photos, you are not alone. Tens of my friends have told me the same thing. Yes, I did lose weight, a lot of it. I used to be 94 kg (7 years ago), 85 kg (3 years ago), and now I am only 67 kg (which is 27 kilograms lighter than I was 7 years ago, with about 10 centimeters taller). I am now going to shed some fat again and aim for 65 kg by the end of this year. How? here is some losing weight tips, Ben's way.

OK, that's physical thing.

Emotionally, a 16-year-old teen who used to quarell with almost everyone whose opinions different with him now has grown to become a much-more-mature 21-year-old young man who, although is still quite stubborn, but has been more receptive and tolerant with other people. I am a better individual than ever before and I try to be a happier person each and everyday.
However, one thing for sure. Friends, I am still the same Benny whom you can always share your problems with, and a friend you might want to cry or laugh with. No matter how much I change, our friendship remains. Thanks so much for these beautiful years...

No comments: