Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Food Review : Phad Thai


Taste : 3/5
Price : 3/5
Location : 4/5
Service : 4/5
Healthiness : 2/5

While waiting at City Hall area, I hunted for food for dinner. Finally I found a Thai cuisine stall at the basement level of Peninsula Plaza (just outside City Hall MRT, opposite a church, St Joseph if I am not mistaken).


The food's name is Phad Thai. It's a Thai version of Malay's Mee Goreng. The original taste is sweet, quite nice already, but, because I like to try out new things, I add some additional ingredients to it. And to my surprise, the food just tastes alright with 4 additional ingredients. There are not many food out there that taste okay with additional chili and salt, sugar, peanut, and chili powder. I mean, I experimented with those ingredients separately, not mixed them together. You can mix all of them in one spoon and let me know the taste :p


It's priced $3.8, the size is just nice.


Why I rate the service to be 4/5? Because the auntie asked me in English! Period.


However, this food is highly unrecommended for MediaCorp Artists, gym instructors, models, or anyone who is on diet (or the one who claims so.) because it contains a lot of sugar and oil. However, if you want to take a break from your diet (or if diet is never exist in your life dictionary), you can try this food.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh, you said the service is 4/5? Is it 4/5 or 3/5?

Theresia said...

Hi Benny,

So nice that you still have time to try the Thai food. Miss having tom yam now. :) Anyway take care.