Wednesday, August 22, 2007

What my former boss feel about me..




After waiting for about 2 weeks, finally I received letter of recommendation from my former boss, Michelle. I know the writing is to0 small to see, and I also understand that you won't bother to enlarge the picture just to see other people's achievements right? :)

That's why, why not I summarize the points for you?
According to her, these are some traits I posses..
1. Hardworking and result-driven
2. Exceptionally good communication skill
3. Have right attitude to learn, and also a fast learner
4. Have passion and integrity to serve others
5. Nice personality, can get along easily with people
6. perfect team player and also a future leader
7. Highly adaptable and will excel in any company or organization

And she points out that I am truly an asset for her company... I am flattered definitely.. But that's not without reason. I am the Top Sales for July 2007, noone has my permission to deny that fact. As one of the youngest and least experienced employees, I proved that my burning ambition and hunger to learn and excel are more substantial than wisdom, age, and years of experience.

So.. Hey companies out there.. Why wait until I graduate before you give me a job offer? Offer me a fantastic job offer before other company does so. Send me E-mail, Invite me for interview, and in no time, you will realize this is the one of best recruitment decisions your company has ever make, ever. Job Agency, headhunter out there.. forget about headhunting to all the corners in the world, I am The One. I am just one E-mail away.. benny.ntu@gmail.com

I will be waiting, thank you very much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

waow..... dat's great achievement. congratulation!

i hv similar comment from my former boss, but den got one extra criteria, which i dun tink is so important.

she said i'm humble. ^^y