Thursday, August 23, 2007

CSA Musical this Saturday. Let all glory be His!

I have just finished practising my scene for CSA Musical that I mentioned before. The director changed the whole characterization, which means, I need to work really hard these 3 days to be able to really put myself in my character's shoes.

I never act before, except that I always "act" to look happy no matter what happen, and look calm although I am in the mid of storms. I never think that I am gifted in acting. I just do my best, with enthusiasm and pleasure, because I know that I act, sing, and dance, not for my sake. I act, sing, and dance to glorify God. And let all glory be His..

Btw, just to remind you, the CSA Musical will be THIS Saturday, so please make sure that you come early to grab a good seat. If you never know me before, I will be the first person who speak. It is always very scary to be the first person in everything, especially when 800 pairs of eyes look at you, and you are supposed to behave not like your everyday behaviour. It's indeed a challenge.

I have practised my lines so many times, I really fell down while practising (that's part of my acting). My legs got hurt, my hands felt pain after fell down so many times, but my heart is in joy. I will do my best for the musical, and once again, let the glory be His.

I saw the practise for some songs in the musical just now. I can only say one thing. It's awesome. The director is nothing less than terrific, and I am very sure that this musical is going to be a very succesful one. So, please mark your calendar and make sure that you are free on Saturday evening. And let me remind you again, let the glory be His.

My Lord, Jesus Christ, please bless us during our practice, and we are very sure, you will not miss our Musical. You will have the best seat in our theatre, and let all glory be Yours. Amen.

No comments: