Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Final year.. OMG, I am so old =P

3 years ago, when I met new student and I asked "which year are you in?", and he/she answered "final year..", I will be amazed. I thought a final year student must be someone who is already "enlightened". Until now, I still can't believe that I only have 1 year before graduating from my beloved university (if I dun further my study). I am in my final year!!!

Btw, I am 21 this year. Most of my classmates are Singaporean, which is about 2 or 3 years older than me. They need to go for National Service. I personally support NS, and I will insist that all my future children MUST experience NS.

I don't have to go for NS. That's why, everytime I say I am in my final year, people won't believe me. Ladies and gentlemen, I know I look young. Last time when I used a very advanced weighing scale (which can show body-fat ratio etc), it showed that my body is actually 18 years old, which is 3 years younger than my real age. That brought me trouble once. Last time when I wanted to enter Ministry of Sound (a famous clubbing place in Singapore), they require the people to be at least 18 years old. I didn't bring any document showing that I am 21, so I told them "Hey, i am a 3rd year student, I am 21 already. Dude, A THIRD year student can't be younger than 18 years old!!" They told me "Whatever... you can't be 21. I think you are only 17." OK.. Thanks so much, I am flattered.

ANYWAYSS..
Moral of the story, I am a final year student. Must work really hard this year, no more slacking around.

No comments: