Saturday, September 22, 2007

Not desperate for love

Today's conversation with my friend..

He : "Do you have a lot of girlfriends?"
I : "Ya... why?"
He : "Introduce some to me lah.. "
I : "Haha.. ok lah next time.. but why rushing for relationship? Being single is so nice."
He : *speechless*
I : "You can go anywhere you want, anytime, with anyone.. what's better than that?"
He : "Btw, are you gay?"

...
...

I : *speechless* *faint*
"No, at least, not at the moment."


Why?? What makes people think that they HAVE TO go into some kind of relationship? Being single is just perfect I think.

I am not being traumatic with my past relationships for sure. Some are fantastic, some are just not so nice, but so what? I learnt from each of them and I am a better man now. I am still not so romantic like those Korean actors, but so what? If everyone is like that then we don't have rose garden anymore coz those desperados cut all the roses and give to their girlfriends.

But if everyone thinks like me, then Singapore goverment will cry coz by 2040 the whole Singapore will be full of so-called senior citizens. Uncles in their mid 40s will be awarded "most eligible bachelors". Fiona Xie will win Miss Singapore Universe 2039 in the age of 57 (I actually don't know how old is she and don't bother to find out.) Sad sad sad!

If only dating is simple, then we don't need to have that problem ... If only Girls don't ask guys to guess what their sentences REALLY mean.. We all know one language, English. So for the sake of simplicity and efficiency, use English. Dont ask us to guess, we are too busy to do that. If you gals say "I am tired." then we ask ya to rest a bit, we are wrong is it?? Check http://www.dictionary.com/ to find out what "tired" means..

Guys, what's so difficult to say "I love you"? You can clean your girlfriend's or gf-to-be's room better than her maid, but she needs to be whispered "I love you." Get it? Don't expect her to guess that you love her if ya never say it. Simple isn't it?

I don't know, maybe I am too simple, typical engineering student.. But I guess it's not so advantageous to be simple, at least according to the Book of Love. Ya need proof? How come I am still single? Young and promising, with killer smile and terrific manners. Handsome like Kim Jeong-Hoon.. How come I am still single? Tell me will ya?!

*I am writing post when my level of narcissism is super high. Please understand ^^*

3 comments:

Theresia said...

when i read ur post, i was speechless, suddenly i thought yup, being single is not that bad although most of my friends are in the relationship.

at least being single means that you dun need to worry with the opposite gender and make you partner jealous.

however, yupz, hope that everybody can be so simple as i think nobody really like guessing game

mardija.M.sofian said...

"If only Girls don't ask guys to guess what their sentences REALLY mean.."

Men from Mars. Women from Venus.
that's why. (",)

but that's what make life so interesting.

Ben said...

@mar-chan
Thanks.. yes, that's the interesting part! but still, i prefer simplicity. :D