Sunday, September 02, 2007

The "power" of make-up, some photos from CSA Musical

These are some photos my friends took during CSA Musical.. I was super ugly bcoz of the make-up (noone will accept clean and handsome beggars lah, tho I never think that in real life I am super handsome.. :P)

Why most of the photos got me inside? Simple, it's MY blog lahh.. Actually I only played a small role there, less than 10 minutes in total..

Opening song.. I was in red, at the back, basically doing nothing :P

I really fell down as part of my acting to make it more natural.. If you can see, there are two hansaplasts protecting my knees after falling down during rehearsal

Opening song, in dark..


Two very different characters.. the good thing in this Musical, everyone's characters are so strong that we can describe it in one word and everyone else can guess who we mean by that


Closing song.. I was so involved emotionally.. My first and (maybe) last musical had ended.. it's a big success


How nice is it to act in nice clothes!! I envy you! :p


Casts and committe... Great job everyone!!! :)


Happy beggars.. :)

No comments: