Saturday, September 22, 2007

Random Thoughts, from class to recruitment talk to trip

Just wake up after went to bed at 6 plus last night (yes, 6 in the morning). What did I do until 6?Not studying for sure. Everyone in my uni know that it's recess time, and recess means relaxing *at least for me*

I joined a Singapore By Night trip, organized by NTU International Student Center. We went to Geylang (we had supper there, don't think too much.), Clark Quay (the best bar area here), Mount Faber, and Senoko Fishing Port (I am a big fan of seafood, but my cooking skill is definitely not so good to cook seafood properly). Nice trip, nice companions, but very tiring.. So after reached my bedroom, I actually wanted to just sleep, but finally decided to take a shower coz I was just a bit less smelly than fish.

Today the weather is so hot. I want to turn air-con but finally decided to just go to library (again, not for studying, but to enjoy nice and FREE aircon, while surfing internet. What a beautiful life I have.).

Btw, yesterday, I have just volunteered myself to be the coordinator for our class' trip to one aircraft company. I am a bit shocked while noone raise their hand when the prof asked who want to be class rep. He asked 4 times from 3 days ago, and finally coz noone willing to be class rep, I just volunteered myself.. What a quiet class I have.

Today I withdraw money from ATM, then realized that how come this week I spent so little. Then I remembered that this week I got a lot of recruitment talks, and quite a standard practise, there are receptions after that talk. I am not so poor that can't afford to buy meal, but who doesn't like free food ya tell me. Like 2 days ago, they served 7 kinds of food, not to mention cakes and mango pudding. I love mango and cake and I ate like people who never eat for one month. That's my weakness, I can't resist good food. Forget about diet, if you die tomorrow then you will regret why you eat the mango pudding so little.

OK, enough of random thoughts.. Feel so sleepy, maybe should take nap again. What a nice life.. ^^

No comments: