Thursday, September 27, 2007

Scariest Hair-Cut in my life!!

My friends laughed at me when I told them I want to go to those hair-cut schools for my next hair-cut. I told myself, how awful can it be!

A Caucasian girl who speak British accent served me. I was amazed. Wow, this school must be damn famous lor.. even the Angmoh comes here to study hair-cut technique. She has a gorgeous smile actually, but don't know why, she smiled only twice for the entire hair-cut "lesson". And she spoke to me for a total of 19 words (I really counted it.)

She started to shampoo my hair.. Not bad, quite professional I think. Wow, even in Malaysia you can't get a hair-cut service plus washing for $6..

Then my nightmare began. A guy came to ask her..
The guy : "Do you know how to use clipper?"
The girl : "No.."

I was indeed shocked. At first I thought he was joking, just want to tease her. But he was damn serious lor!! I can't believe it. The school asked someone who can't even use a clipper to cut my hair! My heart was crying, can't imagine what my hair will be.

The guy : "OK I teach you." (then the guy demonstrate how to use that clipper using my hair)
"Now, it's your turn."

I was speechless. OK lah, I know, that's a hair-cut school. But I thought, only the students who are already quite good but need some experience in cutting hair are allowed to cut hair, but here, someone who use clipper for the first time in her life cut my hair!!

Then, it's indeed a hair-cut lesson. The guy is the teacher, the girl is the student, and I am the object of the experiment. What an honorable position..

But seeing the girl became so nervous, I felt a bit guilty by showing a shocked face, then I told her not to worry too much, just do whatever she thought is right. Yes, she shouldn't worry. I AM the only who SHOULD worry. It's my hair not hers. If my hair become so messy, it's only a hair-cut lesson for her, but I have to bear with this hair for at least 1 month.

Luckily, at the end of the hair-cut lesson, the senior guy came and tidy up my hair with his scissor. Thank God, he saved my hair. I even think that the result is quite nice, just like what I want. Haha, now I think I know how a hair-cut school operates. But I was indeed scared lor... scared that my hair later become like coconut then I must wear hat all the time.

In the future, I don't mind cutting my hair there again.. Really worth it lah! 6 dollars for cut and wash, where else in Singapore you can get that price ya tell me! Then in the future if the student who cut my hair becomes famous like David Gan, then I must tell her.. "Hey, you remember me or not?? Last time you practised cutting hair using my head!!" lol..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

take a pic or two and post 'em here lah

Anonymous said...

Which school is that??

Thx.Gud Day