Monday, October 29, 2007

Girls make the first move?? (part 2)

In my last post, which was number 2 of top-10 most popular posts at ping.sg, I mentioned about 5 types of guy... and whether a girl stands a chance if she expresses her love first. My friends asked me, what type of guy I am. Then I realized that none of them describes me perfectly, so I am going to add 5 more types of guy here.

6. Bad guy
This type of guy, not necessarily has tattoos or hair dyed in orange, has a rebellious nature. Some people think bad guy is begging for love and attention by acting rude and abnormal. However, if a bad guy loves someone, he will sacrifice something that normal guy won’t do, including, maybe, his life.
Tips for Girls: Don’t make the first move. He likes challenges, and he will not appreciate something which he can get so easily. Let him have the show, let him show his unbelievable love for you.

7. Mr. Nice guy
Quite opposite of bad guy, he is the one that opens the car's door for his girl, buys fresh roses often, and smiles all the time like he wins lottery. This guy is every parent’s dream. However, if he thinks that someone has been disloyal, he can be the cruelest person on earth.
Tips for Girls: Be careful. Just because he sends you home often or he asks whether you are alright after that disastrous exam, it DOESN’T necessarily mean he likes you. He is nice BY NATURE, and he is nice to almost everyone. I would say, it’s pretty safe for you to express your love first to this type of guy, BUT, you have to know, this type of guy sometimes doesn’t reject you directly, he will start to make some distance with you instead. By that time, you must realize, you are done, move on.

8. Perfectionist-Idealist Guy
This guy reads Time, Bill Clinton: My Life, and other famous successful people, and hopefully, he can be like them. Like his name, this type of guy always think about what SHOULD happen, rather than what really happens.
Tips for Girls: One word. DON’T. This guy thinks he SHOULD be the one who proposes you, because a guy SHOULD be the one who takes initiative.

9. Desperate Guy
Desperate guys not necessarily the ones who are short, ugly, and fat. Although most of the time, they are! They are just desperate, that’s all. Maybe they proposed Angelina Jolie or Jade Seah before, got rejected, and since then, thought they are no good.
Tips for Girls: If you finally settle with this guy, he will love you so much. However, this kind of guy needs something to build up his confidence, so, it’s better for you not to express your love first. Let him do it, and if you really love him, why not playing a part by giving clearer clue? If you express your love first, he will think that maybe you just want to make use of him because for him, that’s too good to be true!

10. Happy single guy
This guy thinks that his life is complete without having to have relationship with a girl. YES, IT IS! He is either, too occupied with work, family, study, or anything, and he doesn’t have time for a relationship.
Tips for Girls: Enter with your own risk. However, my suggestion, DON’T. If he doesn’t have time to get to know you, he doesn’t have time to love you. Let him marry his job, and you marry someone else.

So, what’s my type? I think someone who knows me long enough will definitely know it. I would say I am 50% leader-guy, 25% Mr.Nice guy, and 25% Happy single guy. Relationship is not my life priority, although, I can’t say it’s not important.

Anyway, good luck GIRLS.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Benny, I thought you are the bad guy? Just kidding, you never fit that criteria in the first place. Some of my two cents thought, it's been majority's opinion that the girl who makes the first move always looks cheap and they do not want to destroy the guy's pride, so yup, it's been a public misconception right? Haha. Hmm, agree that you are those type that you describe. At first I thought you are the despo type? Just kidding. Anyway, good luck in your exam and I think this is one of the longest comment that I've ever written for you, so be happy k. :p

Ben said...

Yes, i know you will agree with my self-description. Although I am as handsome as Kim Jeong-Hoon (my twin brother), but I am NOT celebrity-guy. I am too shy to be that kind of guy. Kidding =P

No, girl doesn't look cheap when they make the first move. I think everyone (be it a guy or a girl) has freedom to choose. If a guy can choose, why can't a girl?

We, Guys, are more tolerant than ever! IMHO though :)

Theresia said...

too bad, later the guy will lose the pride of chasing the girl. we do not want to hurt guy's ego. think how good the girls are. hahaha. we are considerate creature. :)