Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I thought my life was complete, until...

“So sweet!!!”

That’s my first reaction when I read this post by Aaron Peng.

I thought my life was complete, until you came and made me realise how wrong I
was


I was like… that is really me. I always think my life is just so perfect. I study in good school, have wonderful family, surrounded by good friends. My health is perfect, my face is more handsome than ever , I don’t wear glasses, and I don’t need those slimming pills to stay slim healthy.

Perfect isn’t that??

However, can you remember those days when mobile phone hasn’t been very popular yet (sh*t, I sound so old), you didn’t need to carry any mobile at all, and your life was just fine without that. Now? I can’t live peacefully without bringing my mobile. Something is just not so normal.

Or maybe long time ago, you felt that fish and chip near your house was simply the best fish & chip in the world, before you ate Botak Jones? (I am not paid to write about it, I wish I am.)

Maybe my life is perfect now (I honestly feel it is.). However, who knows after I get that special someone, I will say exactly like Aaron Peng : I thought my life was complete, until you came and made me realise how wrong I was

Maybe…

5 comments:

Theresia said...

I thought my life was complete, till I know you, cornetto, you are the best way to express love. ;p

Ben said...

btw, my name is ben or benny.. sometimes ppl can't differentiate me and kim jeong-hoon, so they call me by that name..

But cornetto sounds quite cute :)

Theresia said...

hmm, think u thought of me when u write that post, therefore when isaid corentto is good, u thought that u were cornetto, not that i want to break ur heart, bt well, too bad, think i need to shatter ur heart to a lot of pieces

Anonymous said...

That's the way love works.
Everything is going okay, until one day after meeting her you realise that you're missing something.

May you find that special one soon too.

Aaron

Ben said...

Hi Aaron,
Thanks.. hope will find my special someone soon :D