Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Why Women make better conversationalists..

Woman 1: "Did you get a new haircut?"
Woman 2: "Yes, I did. Thanks for noticing."
Woman 1: "Oh! That's so cute!"
Woman 2: "Do you think so? I wasn't sure after my hairdresser gave me the mirror. I mean, you don't think it's too fluffy looking?"
Woman 1: "Oh no! No, it's perfect. I'd love to get my hair cut like that, but I think my face is too wide. I'm pretty much stuck with this stuff I think."
Woman 2: "Are you serious? I think your face is adorable. And you could easily get one of those layer cuts - that would look so cute I think. I was actually going to do that except that I was afraid it would accent my long neck."
Woman 1: "Oh, that's funny! I would love to have your neck!"
Woman 2: "Are you kidding? I know girls that would love to have your shoulders. Everything drapes so well on you. I mean, look at my arms, see how short they are? If I had your shoulders I could get clothes to fit me so much easier."

MEANWHILE....

Man 1: "Haircut?"
Man 2: "Yeah. Why?"
Man 1: "Nothing, just ask."
Man 2: "Okay"

1 comment:

bob0n~sTe.. said...

hahahahaha...
isa2ne..
knapa y, wanita2 lebih crewet, kl ngomong seneng ngalor ngidul...

-ste