Saturday, November 10, 2007

Full-time Parents, probably The Best and The most Difficult job in the world.

I have just wake up at 11 this morning. I usually can’t recall my dreams unless they are so special, be it really sweet or exceptionally scary.

Wanna know my dream last night? I become a father! In my dream, I take care of my newborn baby, and it’s NOT EASY at all. Unfortunately, I didn’t get to see who is the mother of my baby (means, my wife)!

Anyway, I think parenting is the one of the noblest things to do in this world. Imagine, what kind of sacrifices a couple has to make for their baby? Money, of course. Time, definitely. Parents sacrifice a lot, A LOT.

If they don’t have children, maybe they would be able to pursue a second career, get to study higher degree, or save more money. They would be able to spend more time with their wives or husbands, or friends! They got to watch English Premier League or Desperate Housewives, or Oprah, after they come back from work!

Despite all the troubles, I think it’s worth it to have a baby. If you think working as lawyer or investment banker is hard, you definitely haven’t tried the most difficult job in the world, but also the most satisfying one.


FULL-TIME PARENT.

Mom & Dad, thank you so much for all your sacrifices. I will never let you down.



Love,
Ben
Probably, the luckiest son in the world to have you as my parents.

No comments: