Thursday, November 01, 2007

Kendra Todd's birthday is 6 April!!!


If you watch The Apprentice, you must know who Kendra Todd is. She is the first female candidate, and the youngest, to be The Apprentice winner.

Do you know when her birthday is? It’s 6 April. I know what you think, you are thinking “SO WHAT??” right??

Hello!! 6 April is MY birthday; I was born exactly 8 years after Kendra was born. No wonder I had the feeling that her personality is similar with my personality. She might be a little bit more successful than me now, but I am catching up okay?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As the information appears "Kendra Todd's birthday is 6 April!!!" It seems the writer was a fan of Kendra in the Apprentice 3 just like me. Being the first female candidate to win Donald Trump's Apprentice show, Carolyn Kepture, Trump, George and all her fans should celebrate. 3 people who must celebrate with her, if possible are: Stefanie Schaeffer, The Apprentice 6 winner who should have good time with the female who made the way for other females, Alex of Apprentice 3, The guy she took many photos with during magazine photo session, and really wanted to work with just before he was fired. Another person, me ofcourse, who was her big fan, inspite of her being the last person to notice on the Apprentice season 3.