Friday, November 02, 2007

Life is just about falling down, and getting up again.

I have just received a rejection letter from Credit Suisse, after that written test. I don't think I was able to do the written test well, so I had been expecting that. No regret, I have done my best.

In soccer, after a team loses a match, the team's morale will drop, and people start to bet that the team will lose again in the next match. Remember AC Milan this season? They keep producing mediocre result.

However, I am not mediocre, at all. I am tough. I am able to see every success and failure as something that I can learn from. Of course I was disappointed for a while after getting that rejection. I could actually choose to cry or choose to move on. I chose the later.

To be very frank, DBS is my dream company, not Credit Suisse. I will be having a group discussion at DBS tomorrow and I have a lot to prove. I believe the true success is when you get up after falling down very badly. I don't just get up, I jump, and run. I know I can do it. I don't need luck, I have a great attitude and extraordinary God, and that's more than enough.

No comments: