Monday, February 04, 2008

3 GOLDS and 2 SILVERS. WOOT!!!

We won 3 GOLDS and 2 SILVERS.. and that's enough to make me feel I am in heaven level 99.

If I were to describe our final against Malaysia, I have 1 vivid word for that.. Emotional. I kept on shouting during the match to release my 1 mega-newton tension!!!


Let's start with pretty girls... "World-class university" like NTU will attract people from all over the world, including those who are blessed with physical beauty like these.. :D




... and world-class badminton captain. NO, I am not the special one. But I deliver special result :)
In badminton, the highest is God, and after God, me. (Yes, I am a big fan of Mourinho.)


I was having a lot of fun after being teased by my team-mates because I kept on shouting HUHHHH during my match. That HUHHHH is my trademark. Thou Shalt Not Copy.





My Vice-Captain, Dhany, who officially resumed the prestigious position as captain since last night. I am sure he will do an amazing job in the future.


My partner in mix double, Yulia. We lost in the final against Malaysia but that's alright.

I can't ask for more.. I received my 2nd and 3rd medal from badminton, and my first gold after 4 years.
Someone, please pull me back to earth coz I am now in heaven level 99!

1 comment:

WK said...

well done, yoga partner! hahaha...