Saturday, March 01, 2008

I finally WIN a lucky draw !!!! After TEN YEARS!! =)

I finally win a BMW 7-Series......... NO LAH! A pair of NTU CAC Impresario tickets worth a cool $24! *WHOAA SO COOL AH!!!!* Fine. That's not much, but still... please congratulate this super unlucky person for (finally) win something after 10 years (!!!)

The last time I won something was when I was 12 years old, just 5 days before my birthday, and I got a... birthday cake!

The funny thing is... to get those tickets, I never send any contest whatsoever. Suddenly, an Email reached my Inbox saying that I win that contest... ehemm.

And the worst part is, I couldn't go bcoz I have more important thing to attend which is my HEAVENLY 2-HOUR NAP SESSION!!! I think if you can take nap 2 hours a day, you are among 2% of luckiest persons on earth! (no statistics to prove that though =P)

Very lazy lah to go there to watch Impresario or what... I can easily watch American Idol, only about 20 steps away from my cosy room. I have also asked around to give away those pity tickets, but noone wants them! Maybe they will watch if I were among the finalists of that impresario. With this voice quality of mine, I think they will need to wait at least 50 years before that happens if I practise 6 hours a day with Josh Groban as my teacher.

No comments: