Sunday, April 20, 2008

Asian Dramas are NOT ridiculous!!!!!

Please stop saying that Korean or Taiwanese dramas are ridiculous! THEY ARE NOT!!!


Starting from the ever-famous Meteor Garden (Taiwan), Full House (Korea), My Girl (Korea)... all the way to Romantic Princess (Taiwan) and now It Started With a Kiss (Taiwan).






All the stories can be summarized into:

Love story between a guy and a girl. The man has everything. He is rich, unbelievably handsome, athletic, cool, smart, and successful. The girl is very ordinary. Although there is a much better girl who loves him, the man somehow falling in love with that ordinary girl. They live together happily ever after.

Ridiculous?

Not at all.


We, men have pride and at least for me, I won't fall for someone who is better than me (be it smarter, more popular, or more successful). That's why, I would definitely prefer a very ordinary girl who always supports me no matter how much success or failure I achieve.

Men need trust, not judgement. We need adoration, not skepticism. We don't want to be part of your life, we want to be YOUR life. Call me insecure, but if that's the case, MOST men are insecure.

I know I am random, but yeah, this is exam period and I should be forgiven.

No comments: