Thursday, April 10, 2008

Man Utd will Win the Champions League!

No, I am not Man Utd fan. I only love Juventus for my whole life. However, I think Man Utd has got what it takes (and more) to grab Champions League trophy this year.

They have the best coach in the world (as long as Mourinho is still unemployed), the best player in this planet (Yes, that Christiano Ronaldo, who else?), and they have very good momentum at the moment.



Barcelona is definitely a very strong team, but it is not as strong as 2 years ago. No doubt this match is gonna be very interesting. However, Man Utd is more consistent and I bet it will trash the spaniards comfortably.


Ronaldinho is an evidence that.. In life, talent is not everything. You need good luck also :)

As for Chelsea versus Liverpool (for the third time in the last 4 years.. boring!), I would bet on Chelsea. The reason? NO team... I repeat... NO TEAM would be willing to be trashed by the same team 3 times in a row. Although Frank Lampard mentioned that this match is not gonna be a revenge, I doubt he meant what he said. What's wrong with revenge? In sport, that is one of the best motivators a team could ever have.

So, Man Utd versus Chelsea in the final, and Man Utd is gonna win.


EPL

However, I think Chelsea won't end this season with nothing. They are going to grab EPL title instead. Although I wrote in this post that Chelsea is not going to win anything after Mourinho left, I think I made a mistake. No wonder people say that Israeli are the smartest people in the world. Avram Grant has done excellent work.

My calculation? Arsenal will at least get 1 point when they travel to Old Trafford, and Man Utd will lose to Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. So, Chelsea is the EPL winner. Arsenal can try again next year, or next next, or next next next. :)


Italian League

For Serie A, there is no doubt... Inter Milan will win. They are fantastic this year. Roma will be the runner-up and Juventus will be in the third position (not bad for a team which just come back from serie B). I think AC Milan will still qualify for Champions League next session despite their poor performance this season... although I would LOVE to see them playing at UEFA cup. HAHAHAHAHAHA. *evil laugh*


Gigi Buffon.. World Cup, Champions League trophy next.

No comments: