Monday, April 07, 2008

Music of my life


I can enjoy almost all kind of music from solitude, instrumental, pop, rock, jazz, country, blues, RnB, until heavy metal.

However, what kind of music I listen depends on my mood.

When I am happy, I would listen to medium-speed pop music, RnB, or Jazz.

When I am a bit melancholic, I would listen to blues, solitude, or slow instrumental. After I feel better, I would switch to Jazz (my favourite) or country.

When I am angry, rock and heavy metal are my choices. That can reduce my anger by a bit, and it's better than saying the F-word 100 times (and morally more correct also)


TIPS OF THE DAY:
How to feel like high-class people without having to go to Maldive?

Listen to Jazz music in the evening while enjoying a nice cup of tea (preferably brewed, not instant tea). Try it!

No comments: