Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Friend series: Ronald Haryanto (a.k.a Mami or Mommy)

In my previous posts, I very seldom mentioned the name of my friends, and only refer them as "my friends". In this post and some other in the future, why not I introduce to you some of my closest friends (so you can guess why I always feel that I am the luckiest guy alive!)

Starting with this one,

7 years ago

NOW


FAMOUS FOR:

- his pennywise nature
- his organizational skill even to smallest details (he will make a TERRIFIC travel agent)
- taking so many subjects every single semester, and still do well.


FAVOURITES:

Hang-out place: A paradise called Johor Bahru, especially Jusco mall

Food: anything made of tofu, nasi lemak

Makan place: Boon Lay nasi lemak, Teck Sing at Johor Bahru, soya bean stall near Raffles, Japanese food sometimes

Music: country (especially by Tantowi Yahya), oldies

Sport: Swimming (he is pretty good at it.)

TV programme: sinetron (Indonesia's soap opera)

Birthday present: anything usable and functional (yes, all men like that!)

OTHERS:
Status: single, available, and eligible

Hometown: Purwokerto (somewhere at Central Java, Indonesia, famous for its maids =P)


QUOTABLE QUOTES:

- I swear that I won’t eat at canteen 13 forever! (after the Chinese food stall charged him 20 cents more than usual)
- It’s a pity that I only managed to complete 199 AUs, 1 less to reach 200 (By the way, 199 is a few tens more than the requirements)
- My room IS NOT a printing station! (He complained after many people including myself print our stuffs using his printer)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi all,
Last month I spend 3 weeks in this school an it was one of the best experience I have ever made. Alhambra Instituto offers individual courses for beginners and advanced speakers…so if you want to learn Spanish rapidly or only want to improve your knowledge go for a few month to a Alhambra Instituto for more infos check out their page www.alhambra-instituto.org
Muchos besitos
Mary