Thursday, April 03, 2008

On Being Right.

Some of my friends often asked me question when I made decision about something... I very often do something that will make me in a very difficult situation in the future, which make me less popular, and which make some people hate me because of that.

Let me put it very straight. I am not interested in being popular, I am only interested in being right.

It's easy to gossip about people. But it's not so easy when your friend is backstabbed, and you stand up with courage and say "He is my friend, and I will stand by his side." It will make you unpopular, just like Rebecca in The Apprentice 4, who stood up for Toral... NO, I won't keep quiet and say "silent is gold.". That's really not me. I am outspoken person (harsh sometimes) and I will make my stand very clear.

I know, one day, the truth will be discovered, and let's see who will have the last laugh.

No comments: