Friday, April 04, 2008

What's Marketing? This is hilarious! :D

You see a gorgeous girl at the party
You go up to her and say, 'I am very rich. Marry me!'

That's direct marketing....


You are at a party with a bunch of friends and see a gorgeous girl.
One of your friends goes up to her and pointing at you, says 'He is very rich. Marry him!'

That's advertising....


you see a gorgeous girl at the party. you go up to her and get her telephone number.
The next day u call and say ' Hi, i'm very rich! Marry me....'

That's telemarketing...


You are at the party and see a gorgeous girl.
You get up and straighten your tie.
You walk up to her and pour her a drink.
You open the door for her, pick up her bag after she drops it, offer a ride and then say 'By the way, I'm very rich. Will you marry me..?'

That's public relation ....


You are at the party and see a gorgeous girl.
She walks up to you and says ' You are very rich. I want to marry you..'

That's brand recognition....


You see a gorgeous girl at the party.
You go up to her and say 'I'm Rich. Marry me!'
She gives you a nice hard slap on your face.

That's customer feedback...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, never knew that marketing can be applied like that. haha

Unknown said...

Wow, never knew that marketing can be applied like that. haha