Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother Day!

MOM,
Thanks for always accompanying me whenever I am down,
Thanks for always be there for me when I fall,
Thanks for teaching me the importance of hardwork and persistence,
Thanks for having so much trust and faith in me,
Thanks for teaching me to be honest in life,
Thanks for working so hard for us, your children,
Thanks for teaching me not to complain,
Thanks for giving examples how we must respect people,
Thanks for always reminding me to pray everytime, and to go to church everyweek

MOM,
Thanks for being my number one HERO. You will always be!



I may not have the best house,
I may not have the best clothes,
I may not have the best car,
I may not have the best brain,
I may not have the best job,
I may not have the best face,

BUT I know... I have the best MOM in the world.

MOM, Happy Mother Day!


3 comments:

Marc said...

Glad you have a good mom!

Ben said...

Yes, she is GREAT! :)

Anonymous said...

hey ben, u got a nice energizing photo haha.

see u @ NAC 2009, Robert Kiyosaki and wife are coming.

Cheers,
alwayslovely