1. I wake up at 9, have an enjoyable breakfast at McDonald while reading newspaper.
2. I knock-off at 5 with the last hour of work spent gossiping with colleagues.
3. There are some parties and high-tea on the company's budget.
4. The company not only allows MSN usage, it encourages it because it's good for employee's mental health.
The fact is...
1. I wake up at 6.45, reach home sometimes by 12 midnight.
2. I don't have time to sit down and have my breakfast. I walk while munching my bread.
3. Sometimes I even don't have time to eat lunch... I just grab some snacks like fruit or milo.
Well, everything has a price. For everything else, we have UOB Platinum card. Joking... :)
I know in this job, I have to maintain a super high level of energy... super positive and cheerful attitude. Whether I sleep 7 hours or 3 hours the night before, I have to look as if I get enough sleep the night before and have just got spa treatment. Easy? You bet.
The less sleep I get the night before, the more I need to eat the right stuff. My tips:
Breakfast: fruit juice and banana and 1 can of Red Bull if I sleep less than 5 hours
Lunch: Apple / strawberry and wholemeal sandwich (think of Subway)
Snack: yogurt and coffee
Dinner: milk and some dessert
In the past, I eat healthy stuffs because I want to. Now, I eat the right stuffs because I need to. The same rule applies for hitting the gym and facial regime I do every night. I also try to jog 2 or 3 times a week around my block.
I tell you a secret, I can put a tie properly only a few days ago because of this job. I am actually a T-shirt/polo and jeans kind of person. Now you will see me dress very smart in shirt, tie, jacket.. with polished pointed shoes... yes, with specs and carrying a briefcase.
It's amazing to see how I change to a completely different person. More polished in appearance and words.
However, I am still the person that you know last time... A very straightforward single who will never be popular among girls because if a girl asks him "Does this dress make me fat?", He will answer "Honestly, it's not the dress that makes you fat. It's the cake, chocolate, and the Geylang lorong 9 Beef Kway Tiao." Understand why I am still single?