Thursday, October 16, 2008

High School Musical 3: Senior Year

Graduation...

NO, I didn't cry. BOYS DON'T CRY OKAY.

As for college graduation, I spent the night with some of my best friends, hugged each other, and asked ourselves... "Is it possible to continue our lives without each other's company?"


OK, silly question, life goes on for sure.


Anyway, for all my college friends, I TERRIBLY miss you SOOO MUCH. SOOOOOOOO MUCH.


As I have just graduated from University a few months back, the memory is still fresh. With my parents and my brother spent the nights before and after graduation with me, I couldn't ask for more.


I think life is about giving our best in whatever we do. When we study, study well. When we work, work well. When we one day get married, be the best father or mother we could possibly be. The rest will take care of themselves.



Catch Walt Disney Pictures' High School Musical 3: Senior Year in cinemas from October 24!

No comments: