Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It's PHOTOS time!!!!!

Singapore Science Centre - a great refresher course for an Engineering-trained Banker like me.

Clarke Quay - Thank God, it's holiday, after 11 consecutive days of working

KTV - I look very innocent right? RIGHT??????!!!! aWW, Thanks so much.



The Hooters @ Clarke Quay- The food sucks, service sucks, the place sucks. Rating: 0/5


Yulia's room - a place I used to call "my third home". We were acting crazy



..... and to regain back our reputation, we were acting cool. We cut to be models huh? =P





And KTV again!!! I know I don't have the most beautiful voice in the world (although I am not completely tuneless either). Nevertheless, I really enjoy singing!
Friends, I really appreciate our friendship and our time together. LUVVVV Y'ALL!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bukannya GR ya ben... ini blognya terinspirasi dari blog ku yg sweet & touching itu yaaa? =P

Anonymous said...

Ih..benny bayar royalti ke aku donk. Masa mukaku nongol di tiap picture? Nanti udh tenar jadi makin tenar lagi d

Ben said...

@frozen wind
IYA deh iya.. :p

@georgeandthedragon
Harusnya km yg bayar donk, pasang iklan di koran aja bayar tuh.. haha..

Anonymous said...

How's investment sales these days?