Tuesday, October 28, 2008

You are my caffeine.


Whether you realize it or not, there are some persons in our life who act as our caffeine. They may not know it, but we know precisely that... we need their presence.

My mom has been my number one fan for 22 years out of 22 years in my life. She completely believes that I can achieve whatever things I want to achieve. She pushes me hard, and she knows my standard, but at the end of the day, no matter what happens, she always smiles... and I know precisely what that smile means. She is so proud of me. Really, really proud. Mom, I am also very proud of you and being your son is the single best thing ever happened in my life.


And I think now I have found another caffeine in my life. I am not sure whether I have fallen for her or not. Nevertheless, she gives me strength when I am down although at times, she doesn't realize it.


We, guys don't need a lot of things. We just need a complete trust that we can accomplish anything. ANYTHING. And that's exactly what I need. Sometimes we are too ambitious, we feel that we can eat the mountain... that's silly! And don't worry, we know that we are just being silly. However, we need someone who, despite everything says...

"You can accomplish anything. I have faith in you."

And that's exactly what I need. Thanks for being such a wonderful caffeine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I'll prefer the word Drugs rather than caffeine... cos drugs will give more significance impact =P

Anonymous said...

I thought you'd say that Zac Efron is your numero uno caffeine. Similar like Yulia, I'd prefer drugs, as in real drugs, not just the word drugs. Live fast die young!

nut nut

Ben said...

hahaha good suggestion.

Thanks for being such a wonderful drug.

Sounds not bad.. =P