Saturday, November 15, 2008

20 Crazy Things I would do for FREE

20. Dating someone 20 years older than me

19. Acting in an action movie without stuntman

18. Driving at 140 km/hour to impress someone

17. Swimming naked when noone is looking

16. Sleeping naked in my single room

15. Eating any disgusting meal, as long as it sounds French.

14. Proposing to my future wife in front of her parents

13. Becoming a safe-sex ambassador

12. Writing a hate letter for someone I really hate

11. Acting as a gay in a movie, and doing anything to make the movie looks real... anything but sex.. unless you are Brad Pitt *wink*

10. Going for a speed dating or a blind date.

9. Crying when giving a speech

8. Working 48 hours straight without sleeping for a deadline

7. Spending 1 year for a good cause in Africa

6. Asking a person beside me to combine purchase if that can save us $10 each

5. Knocking door to door to ask for a donation drive I believe in

4. Being a husband at the age of 23, and a father soon after that

3. Being raped by Angelina Jolie (who doesn't want, stupid?)

2. Waiting 10 years for someone I truly love

1. Writing 20 crazy things I would do for FREE :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Raped by Angelina Jolie? How original is that? After talking about 'fetish' and carefully judging people's boobies last night, don't you think it's a little OTT? Hahhhaha

Ben said...

Yup
Maybe that's my obsession *wink*