Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My friendster account is GONE!!!!

Yes, it is gone, and I have absolutely no idea how it can be gone just like that.

I have never accessed Friendster other than using my own laptop, so there's no way people can do something funny about it.... Well they may hack it, but hey... why not hacking Barack Obama's or Paris Hilton's? Why must hack my poor friendster account?



I know Friendster is so out, and now everyone is using Facebook (including myself), but still... I have over 500 friends there, with so many comments etc. No, I am not bragging about numbers, it's all about the memory kept there.

Sad sad..... Friendster, please do something. Please.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bennyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....

Anonymous said...

Hey dude, poor you. I'll forward this to the friendster folks and see if they can do anything about it. Cheer up!

Ben said...

@Tika
Waduh, kangen ya Tik? :P

@Nic
Thanks.... really hope they will fix this problem... miss my friendster :(