Tuesday, December 30, 2008

...

Three days. Three different girls. All are single, available, and eligible.

I don't know being single can be THIS good. Life is beautiful lalala.

Theresia told me via MSN that it's nice to be single. I totally agree! I think if I am attached and I keep hanging out with girls, my gf will chop me and make a delicious pork chop. Well, at least it's delicious.

Updates:

- My weighing machine shows that I am on a 3-month high. Bloody hell!!! I always eat healthy food! OKAY, most of the time. Except today's cheesecake (who can resist Secret Recipe?), pudding, super creamy baked rice, soup, one big bag of fatty snack, and one litre of milk. Well my diet is off today (just like yesterday and every single day this week T_T)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Being single or coupled-up is just a state of mind. I'm indifferent between those two well, as long as I still have my imaginary friends.

Ben said...

Wow, I don't know that you are so "enlightened".

Haha...

Eming said...

having someone on your side is better for me =)
come on, dont deny yourself :p

Ben said...

@Eming
Is it?

Hmm... Maybe i need to reflect more on this haha...