Friday, December 26, 2008

Some Frustrating Questions I Received...

1. Your language seems to be ruder and ruder everyday. What is happening?

Dear all, first and foremost, I never feel that being the nicest person in the universe is one of my New Year's resolutions or any resolution whatsoever. I am who I am, with all the imperfections.

This is my blog and just as a great spokesperson, this blog represents myself. Although I am well-known as a great actor and an accomplished hypocrite, I can tell you, this blog is correct from the the best of my knowledge. I am not interested to run for US president anyway.


2. Who is that girl/guy you refer to when you post those love songs?

Dear all, first and foremost, if there is someone I refer to, that someone must be from the opposite gender of mine.

For the time being, let me be very mysterious (gals love mysterious guys, don't they?). When I get married, rest assured you will be able to download the wedding invitation. Well...


3. Are you qualified to talk about religion when you yourself never act as a good Christian?

Dear all, first and foremost, I am not qualified. I have never been too close with God and I don't think I will be among the first to stand up to fight for my religion if something happens. At least, not for now...

However, let me tell you something. I believe in God and Jesus Christ, His only son. And whoever believes in Him shall have eternal life.

I have done lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of sins, and when I look back, I feel terribly ashamed. However, I try each and everyday to be a better person and in case you don't know: Jesus loves me, and you, and them.

4. Similarly, are you qualified to write about love when you yourself have been single for the longest time I can remember?

Dear all, first and foremost, I am not qualified. However, let me ask you something. Just because you pay $40 to fuck those Geylang chicks, does that make you qualified? (Btw, I have $40 and don't think it's worth the money, seriously.)

5. Will you go for a plastic surgery one day? Coz you are getting older and still so ugly and fat.

Dear all, first and foremost, I don't mind being old and ugly and fat, so if you want to insult me by using that way, I am afraid you won't succeed.

However, if there is a good surgeon in town and they provide quality service with affordable price and safe operation, I don't mind going.


6. What's your sign?

Everyone is welcome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Omigod. who's being rude over here? Poor you, benny. Let's watch movies and be bitchy